- Dirk Haaksman – How Nuffic supports internationalization in higher education in HollandPosted 186 days ago
- Joost Augusteijn, Rabobank: Enhancing Brand PreferencePosted 298 days ago
- Els Versluis, Lely Group about symposium We’ll 2013, How to feed the world in 2050Posted 24 days ago
- Conrad van Tiggelen, promoting Holland as a destination and a brandPosted 32 days ago
- Jos van Haastrecht- Creating Shared Value DSM strategy [summary]Posted 43 days ago
- Nathalie Quéré, Akzo Nobel Corporate BrandingPosted 60 days ago
- How the Dutch can help the US fight the effects of climate changePosted 65 days ago
- Top 5 Dutch Innovations You Should Know AboutPosted 372 days ago
- How TenCate Prevents Coastal ErosionPosted 123 days ago
- Jan Nales, Grolsch, what makes Grolsch beer so “typical Dutch”Posted 169 days ago
Successful strategies from best Dutch brands [infographic]
In this infographic we highlight a few successful strategies used by Best Dutch Brands.
Embrace Open Innovation
Open innovation brought dynamics to overall operation of companies that decided to follow this route. Thanks to open innovation the total products portfolio of companies such as DSM, TenCate, and Philips changed.
Scale up good practices
Duplicate your success! You should expand your business by duplicating its model! The art of duplication is an old business trick that works all the time but sometimes we tend to forget about it.
“If you want to be successful in a service industry, you have to be able to multiply what you know works,” says Randstad CEO Ben Noteboom.
Think out of the box
Almost half of the professional working population in the Netherlands consists of knowledge workers. Yet, there is a growing shortage of knowledge workers, particularly scientists, technologists and R&D workers. So Dutch brands attract and hire highly skilled knowledge workers.
Most expats come from Europe, India, USA, China and Japan.
Resources: tno.nl, nos.nl, undutchables.nl, guardian.co.uk, bestdutchbrands.com
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):